Friday, March 20, 2009

Cloth diapering


I think cloth diapering is a wonderful thing that helps save the environment and helps save you money. I have been using cloth diapers with 3 of my kids and some of the diapers, I am currently using on my son, is the same diaper as I used on my other son and daughter. Pictured is an AIO (all-in-one) diaper. It has velcro which makes it easy to adjust and take on and take off. You can even use cloth liners to help give the diaper more absorbency. Never use fabric softener on your diaper because it will give you less absorbency. You can see some of the cloth diapers and accessories I offer here. I will be adding more diapers and accessories in the future. To clean the diaper you can use this or just shake it out in the toilet and place in a bag, which I do. And to get stains out, after washing and before drying I set it out in the sun and the sun fades the stains out. Our family has saved a lot of money with using cloth diapers.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! cloth diapers have saved us a lot of money as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cloth diapers definitely save money! When we had our second daughter, it was wonderful not to have to worry about buying diapers this time around. How great that you got so much use out of some of them :)

    ReplyDelete