Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Blog

I finally decided to start a blog for my site, Claire's Closet. For those who are not familiar with my store, we are an online consignment/resale store for baby,children, and maternity clothing and accessories. I try to add new items every week, but sometimes that doesn't happen. My husband and I have 4 children, almost 7, 3, almost 2, and a 6 month old. I also just enrolled in Kaplan University to get my Health Science degree, so I tend to stay a little busy. I am very excited about starting this blog and I love improving my store and adding new things. I hope to add a Mom's Corner to my site soon that will offer special little things for all those hardworking busy mommas out there. So feel free to sit back, relax, look around, and enjoy some shopping without having to drag out the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment